1) We analyzed the main “pains” of the target audience and showed in a promotional campaign how the budu service solves them.
2) Corrected the business model.
3) We found suppliers of equipment at the best price.
4) We made the site budu.in.ua easier than the traditional online store. To select a model, color, memory size, you do not need to open tabs and drop-down lists of characteristics. Here, a smartphone can be selected in seconds.
5) Negotiated with Monobank representatives and entered into a partnership agreement. Now payments for subscription can be made through payment in installments of three banks: Monobank, Privatbank, IdeaBank to choose from.
6) Added the ability to sign an agreement with the bank directly on the site, without the need to contact the bank branch.
7) Implemented an advertising campaign: edited 20 promotional videos, made over 60 creatives for online and offline communication channels.
8) Printed cases for smartphones in our Super Case service. Each budu subscriber receives a gadget in a branded case.
Vladislav Dabizha, art director of “Superheroes”: To develop the identity, we analyzed the services for the sale and rental of equipment. The main task was to be different from competitors. Therefore, we chose a harmonious but contrasting color scheme – orange and purple colors. They match the bold message of the brand. We chose the basis of the identity – minimalism, because it correlates with the idea of the service itself: no unnecessary actions to get the desired gadget.
The logo was made without the traditional capital letter at the beginning. This is the answer “Yes!” simplicity and the answer is “No!” the bureaucracy associated with the loan process. At the end of the logo, a stylized dot illustrates the slogan “I’ll be there.” The logo font (grotesque) was designed in bold style using a single module. The shape of the point repeats the module of the holes in the letters. Thanks to this, the logo is massive, but compact, expressive on any media and readable on any merchandise.